Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blatant Self-Promotion: Craft Fair at Brooks Park

NEWS: There's a craft fair today at Brooks Park in Harwich Center, starting at 9 a.m.

BLATANT SELF-PROMOTION: I'll be there signing my book!

Several local authors will be setting up camp in one of the tents to sell and sign books - including me! I'll be signing my latest romantic suspense, PERFECT STRANGERS. The story is set here on the Cape - mostly in Chatham - and makes a great beach read.

And this just in- if you own a Kindle, Nook, or other e-reader... my first romantic suspense UNFOLDING THE SHADOWS has just gone ON SALE at the publisher's website for 99 CENTS and at Amazon.com for $1.49 !!! What a bargain!!!

Hope to see you this morning at the fair - and don't forget to download my bargain e-book. Both are fast-paced beach reading fun that are sure to satisfy.



No comments:

Post a Comment